Tuesday, September 8, 2009

We are in TN!

Abby and I are in TN visiting the family this weekend. Once again, I forgot my camera (what is it with vacation and forgetting your camera??). Here are a few pictures that my brother took with his phone, I have more that Ill post when I get home. We are having a fabulous time and Abby is wore down!!!

Oh...and we found her first tooth this morning!! I thought for awhile that it was coming, but it popped up this morning. It is sharp as anything, my baby is growing up! So happy for her, but makes me sooooooo sad!


Abby trying to get to Julius on the chair....she loves this cat, but I dont think he feels the same way!
Mimi and Abby


2 comments:

Justine said...

Bring this baby home! I miss her!!!!!!!! =)

gammy said...

a tooth can't believe it it was great seeing you and abby even tho it was short. I got my abby fix for a while. thanks for stopping by...