Sunday, September 27, 2009

Abby Sunday

So Stuart and I jokingly call Sundays "Abby Sundays". I dont know what it is, but she is just soooo whiny on Sundays. Nothing and I mean nothing, makes this girl happy. I managed to snap some pictures of her being happy, but man, it was hard.

I also tried to upload a video that I made yesterday of her dancing while she eats. After fourteen (yes, you read that right - fourteen!!) hours, it was STILL updating, so I just had to give up. Maybe one day Ill figure out how to do it, but not right now!


I know I say it every time, but I still get amazed at how well she pulls herself up. And she loves it as well!





We went to visit our friend Mike and Julie's house that they are building. It was quite beautiful, but once again, since it is Abby Sunday, she would not let anyone but me hold her. That made it hot, muggy, and my arms were tired!




I tried putting her in this chair (which she is too big for). She was content for about 15 minutes...

The lights kept her very entertained!



She did much better when she was out of the chair and could play how she wanted.




She was a little better after a nap...this is what I snapped when I walked in to check on her.




But I do have to say.....that the best part of the day was discovering that all of my dreams have come true!!!!




What you ask could this possibly be????














Bows!!!!!








Yes, ladies and gents, after 9 months, Ms. Abby FINALLY has enough hair to stick a bow in. You have no idea how thrilled I am about this!! I yelled for Stuart to come and see. Needless to say, not as impressed as I was! This alone made any "Abby Sunday" well worth it! :)

AND Desperate Housewives premieres tonight!
"This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it"
Psalms 118:24

3 comments:

Justine said...

OMG! I am so happy right now!!! YAY FOR THE BOWSSS!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and Desperate Housewives! Im sure I'll be emailing you tomorrow about it!

gammy said...

those were great thanks for the details. Abby sunday,, love it. and her bows that is so exciting wish you could see my face you would see how happy i am.. what a precious beautiful angel.``

gammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.