Friday, September 18, 2009

Just another night of fun

Every day when I get home, the stresses of the day literally just melt away. Although all that Abby says is "Da-da" ALL day long, I know that there is nothing like her Momma. I actually started to realize this in TN. Since I am around her so much, I never noticed it. But at my parents house, even though she was surrounded by 5-6 people that doted on her every need, if I left the room, she screamed. No one wants to spoil their child, but there is something heartwarming about knowing that she loves you more than anyone (Ill keep this blog until her teenage years to see if this still holds true).

But enough of my weeping for my child....Here was our exciting Friday night!


Working on the ice trays in the kitchen. The funny thing is we have an ice maker. I bought these trays (and the food processor that collects dust) with the intent of making her baby food. That totally didnt work out.

Wanting to get to me, but I keep backing away to try and take a picture. I do have to say that these pants are just the cutest thing I have ever seen. I have no idea who bought them for us, but they are just tooo freaking cute. I love the capri looking pants.



Oh Bath Time!! Still the best part of her night. As you see, dinner is still on her face.

This is what I found when Daddy was watching her (see his legs in the background, claims to be doing dishes).


Ah ha!! I knew Mommy bought me something, now if I could only read this receipt.


Daddy decides that dancing in the living room will be fun, Abby....not so sure!


Abby is just "chilling" dealing with her crazy daddy. I like this picture because you can really see her hair. It is just so fine that it looks in pictures like she doesnt have any, but there is really a ton!



Supposed to be a rainy weekend. If so, we will be inside watching movies. If not, headed to Bear Island on the ferry. Hopefully Bear Island, but we will see.


One other update that I believe I forgot to mention. Every morning, I get Abby up, put her in the bouncy chair and get in the shower. Well about Tuesday, after I got out of the shower, I was washing bottles and looked over at her, she had climbed OUT of the chair. That is one crafty gal! So now when she gets up in the morning, I have to put her in the pack and play while I shower. Let me just say, that is not a happy girl! And the pack and play takes up half of the living room, so it sucks for all of us!

No comments: