Friday, September 25, 2009

Mommy is Home!

Mommy missed her baby so much. I loved waking her up this morning. She was SO happy to see me, apparently forgot that I tried to wake her last night.

Immediately took pictures!


Not really a picture of Abby, but I love the wild look in Ali's eye. That is one crazy dog!

Wondering why I am taking pictures and not playing with her



While I was gone, Stuart taught Abby a new noise. He had a bath toy that you can fill with water and then blow. So she imitates this noise. Not sure how to spell it, but she blows "tisst, tisst, tisst".



I really am amazed at how well she pulls herself up. I talked to a lady this week who's daughter started walking at 10 months and five days. That is only like 6 weeks away!! I dont want her to ever grow up!



Give me that camera!




Stuart also bought her a teething pacifier. We arent really sure how it works, but Abby will put it in her mouth and just hold it.


Ok, time for bed, no more paparazzi!



No big plans for the weekend, it is rainy and dull here. Might try Bear Island again!
We also finally listed our house on the market. For those of you that dont know, we are in the process of moving back to the Nashville area. So as soon as we can get this house sold...we are outta here!


2 comments:

gammy said...

She is just too cute so glad you love your camera cuz' I sure do love looking at this little princess.

Wiz said...

I didn't know you were moving back. I love Nashville! I know you are probably excited about it?