Friday, July 31, 2009

Wedding Party and Ceremony

This week's Show Us Your Life is Wedding Party and Ceremony. I don't have any pictures of my ceremony as the photographer came a few hours before and did our pictures. We had such a small wedding that we didn't want everyone sitting around while we did pictures.

And as for the Wedding Party, we didnt have that. But I wanted to at least share pictures that I do have:


I didn't have bridesmaids, but my BFF Amanda did come and hang out with me before.

Here are our rings. They were given to us by Stuart's grandparents. They are both so beautiful and we are proud to wear them.

Our colors were red (to go with the marine corps colors) and burnt orange (for the fall). I was hesitant about these colors, but my florist talked me into it and I loved them.

This picture shows how beautiful the colors were. Plus Im a sucker for black and white!




1 comment:

gammy said...

what a beautiful day. such a beautiful wedding.