Friday, July 10, 2009

6 Month Check Up




Abby had her 6 month check up today. She weighs 15.6 pounds and is 27 inches long. That is in the 50th percentile for weight and 75th percentile for height. She does have a small "rash" under her mouth. I thought it might be a food allergy, but the doctor said that it is just a patch of dry skin. Mostly from slobbering and drinking from a bottle. That combined with her fair skin just makes it look more prominent. I also asked him about her starting to drink juice. He said it was fine, just mix it with water and dont make a habit out of it. With it being so hot, I thought it would be nice for her to have something to sip on just in case.
This was also the first time that I went to the appointment by myself because Stuart had to work. I almost died holding her down for the shots, it was so hard! She hated it, but then immediately got over it. Next appointment is not until she is 9 months old. No more shots until she is a year!
I also have all of the pictures from our shoot, but they are so large, it is taking me awhile to get them edited down to upload to flickr. As soon as I do though, Ill post a link.

This was first thing this morning. I went into to get her armed with the camera. Two things to note: Somehow she got her leg worked out of her pj's (crafty little thing). Also notice how all of her bumpers are pulled down, I try to tie them up but she pulls them down. We even lowered the crib so that I could tie them better, still didnt help!



She even wakes up happy!

1 comment:

gammy said...

I can't believe just how cute she is i just want to hug her.glad she is doing so good. can't wait to see more pics. take care