Monday, July 27, 2009

Applesauce and Bath Time

Our two newest foods have been peas and applesauce. Both complete hits! Stuart claims that the peas are not his genetics as he HATES peas. Me - I tolerate them, not my favorite, but I'll eat them.

But applesauce, that is a whole different ball game. She could eat applesauce all day every day. At first I tried to make my own, that got old quick. So I bought some sugar free all natural applesauce. For dinner tonight, she had carrots and applesauce. When we were done, she just looked at me like "More, please", so I gave her yet another serving. That gal loves her applesauce!




Getting ready to eat, the excitement of the applesauce is building.


Yes, I love it. Give it to me now!

Still very much a bath lover. She thinks it is hilarious to splash the water with her feet and hands. I have yet to make it through a bath without being drenched myself. We are thisclose to moving her into the big bath. She can sit up, but still a little unsteady.


Flash back to an earlier bath time...my how she has grown!

1 comment:

gammy said...

glad she likes peas. Me, I'm like Stuart do not put peas on my plate anywhere. Our applesause is so much cheaper too. glad she likes to eat the good food. love you again and always .. gammy mom me..