Monday, July 20, 2009

2 Birthdays in the House

In all the excitement of Stuart's birthday, I completely forgot that it was Ali's birthday as well! When we took her to her first vet appointment, they randomly assigned her a birth date. Only later when I got home, did I realize that it was July 20th as well...it is fate that she is ours!

While I did not get her anything for her birthday, she did get some extra lovin' and a rawhide bone which she was really excited about. Well, she is excited about everything, all the time! She is two and I hear that dogs calm down and get more out of the puppy stage when they are three...so only one more year of crazy Ali (at least we hope).


This was Ali when we first got her!

Isn't she just too adorable???

The birthday boy and girl wrestling


Lickin' is her way of lovin'


Meanwhile Abby enjoyed some bananas and carrots.



She makes a mess, but loves her food!





I thought she was going to go down quick tonight because she was acting very tired. But I heard noises in the nursery and this is what I found. Happy as can be and (again) pulling down the bumper. One day Ill go in there and that thing will just be gone!






****Also, the rash was due in part to the pacifier, the moisture of her mouth creates it. I would love to say that we give it to her less, but that thing is a life saver. I do try to wipe her mouth down more though. ****





2 comments:

Nana said...

Thanks for letting me hear Abby cry last night. Music to my ears!

Happy B-day to Ali too.

gammy said...

happy birthday Ali. I remember when you first came to our house, so cute. Be good.. Love Abby's pics. glad she loves her food and you allow her to get messy..