Sunday, July 19, 2009

Abby's Expressions

Stuart was getting ready to feed Abby the other day, I tried to tell him that the camera wasnt working because I kept getting blurry pictures (more about that on the next blog). After he un-booby-trapped the camera, he took a TON of pictures one right after the other. All of the below pictures were taken in 5 minutes. Just goes to show all of her expressions....

What are you guys doing?

I want my food, stop taking pictures!

Deep in thought.



Extreme Bliss!


What is taking so long? Ill blow bubbles while I wait.

Oh dad!! I love you!

Aren't I just too cute??


Yes!! Food is coming soon!


This is just a silly face!


Ew!!

What are you doing?


This is taking forever!


Loving life!


Dad, Im just so happy!


****These pictures show a red rash around her mouth. I thought it was food poisoning, but the doctor said that it was just a mild case of excema. And since she is so fair-skinned (like her momma), it just shows up more. As I write this, it actually looks alot better, we have been putting mild lotion on it daily.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Ha! I don't know which I like better the 4th or 5th! She looks so cute and sassy. Can't wait to see her again!

Unknown said...

Ha Ha, Jessica you are too fast! I accidently hit "Publish" before I was done. I was hoping to fix it before anyone saw, but you were all over it! Can't wait to see you guys soon!

gammy said...

those are great. I love it. she has a wonderful personality. Do you think her rash could be from the pacifer too? I know Chris will have that on his face when he comes back over here from Mandy's. we don't use it here anymore except if he really needs it go to sleep and it his rash is gone when he goes home... love you

gammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.