Monday, July 13, 2009

Our weekend

The weather here has been just wonderful. It is sunny, but not humid. Today it is rainy, but the weather was great this weekend. Here is what we did:

We took Abby to the park by our house. I knew she would love the swings and she did! I could only get a few pictures though because every little girl in the park wanted to push her and hold her (I may let alot of people hold her, but I did have to draw the line at unknown kids).

Daddy took her down the slide. You can see one of the little girls following him. We had to leave after this, we were causing a mob scene!


Went grocery shopping. This was the first time that we tried out our shopping cart cover. Although it is blue, it worked great, just have to dress her in extra pink!


That night, we went to our neighbors cookout (the husband is home for a few weeks from Iraq). The night started out calmly, but by the end poor Ali was going down the slip and slide. Note the fear in her eyes along with Stuart's fantastic farmer's tan.



This was her punishment to Stuart for making her go. When we got home, she hid in her crate the rest of the night.

Abby got a new pool ($10 at Dollar General). I think this was the best part of her weekend! This is my favorite picture.





Such a princess in her pool! I did add toys later that she insisted on eating over and over again. Pool water must taste good.




Pure bliss!


I worked from home today and since it was raining I tried to let Ali stay inside as long as she stayed in her bed. No matter where I put Abby, she crawled over to Ali and would not leave her alone. So finally, I just let Ali give her a few licks because she was being so good. Abby didnt seem to mind!




I wish Abby was smiling in this one, but at least both of them are looking at the camera. I cant tell you how many times I had to take Ali's toys away from Abby. She has so many of her own, but I guess likes the slobber or something!


1 comment:

gammy said...

these were great. looks like a lot of fun.love Stuart and Abby on the slide. And poor Ali I'd scratch him too.. Abby and to pool, wow so glad she likes water.. love you