Sunday, July 19, 2009

Good times, great friends

Stuart is turning the big 3-0 tomorrow, the 20th! Wow, 9 years ago tomorrow, we "met". We have actually known each other longer (we don't come from that large of a town), but we started dating after his 21 st birthday. For his birthday tonight, we went out to eat with friends at Icehouse in Swansboro. Saturday night the 25th, is the big party.




Here we are sitting out front of the restaurant, delicious seafood place on the water!

Stuart, Me, Megean, Thomas, Justine, Steve, Julie and Mike
(Abby on the chair in front)

So, here is a picture of all of Abby's toys. For someone that is only 6 months old, that sure is alot. I am 27 and that looks like fun to me!




Yet, for whatever reason, I spend 90% of my time chasing her all over the room. That big blue thing (on the left) is Ali's bed. It has tags that hang off the edge of it and Abby will move ALL of her toys out of the way to get to this silly tags. I moved the coffee table and spread a huge blanket down on practically the entire room. Yet again, note that she is NOT on the blanket. She seriously has carpet burn on her knees from not staying on the blanket.
Also, sorry the picture is blurry. For some reason when I use the camera, it is blurry. Yet, miraculously when Stuart uses it, it works perfectly. I think he changes the settings when I am not looking just to make me think that I am crazy.






I finally tried setting the camera on the floor to make it not blurry (maybe I was shaking??). I thought this picture actually came out ok. She has started to crawl, well inchworm across the room, but won't let you take a picture of her doing it. This is kinda what it looks like.



Another great day at the pool!



She kicks and kicks in the pool, goes nowhere, but still loves it.

She is such a ham with the camera!






2 comments:

gammy said...

those are great glad you had fun at dinner and your weekend was fun too. Abby is so beautiful. thanks for always sharing. The boys never stayed on their blankets either just something about the rugs.. and as for the toys, give her 10 secs and goes to something else. Happy birthday Stuart I am so proud of your life. You and your family light up my life. Thanks. 30 years ago..... wow...

Makyla said...

Well, Happy Birthday to Stuart! :)