Saturday, August 1, 2009

Jumpers


For a month now, I have been meaning to buy one of those jumpers that go in the doorframes. I have looked everywhere and couldnt find one of those "Johnny Jumpers" or "Jenny Jumpers", but I did find this Exersaucer one at Babies R Us. Abby was a little hesitant at first. She enjoys it, but like everything is over it shortly.

This is her "I think I may like this, but Im not sure yet" look.




After a while, she did really enjoy it. She had the most fun when Ali would get near and she would squeal at her.




Our new food tonight was prunes. Stuart didnt want to give them to her at all, claims they are just too gross. But I thought she should at least try them. This isnt a good picture, but she liked them alot. She pretty much eats everything. Since she has tried all of the basics, we are ready to move on!



Also ready to move up to taking baths in the big tub. My book said to move the baby bath into the bathroom just so she will get used to being in there. As you can tell our little water baby had no problem with this. I think she is ready for a big girl bath.



She is growing up too fast!

1 comment:

gammy said...

wow congrats on biggest loser. that is awesome. glad all is well. prunes. yum. Evan loves prune juice. Chris he just eats everything. love the jumper too..