Thursday, August 20, 2009

I missed my baby!

I traveled to VA for work this week. Although this is not the first time I have been away from Abby, it still hurt! Luckily, Justine watched her Tuesday night and posted some pictures on her blog of my baby. But as soon as I got home, after all the hugs and kisses, I took some pictures.


I like how she is sitting in this one. Flexible little booger.


Loves playing with her toys....


More pictures of playing with toys.


Trying to crawl on top of me. She loves to crawl in my lap when Im playing with her. She has a mean little grip though and has brought tears to my eyes a few times.



Daddy taught her to "blow bubbles" and she does it ALL the time.



Too cute!


One of my favorite faces....the "Im not too sure what is going on" face.

So I went to the kitchen to make her bottle. I usually leave her in the playroom and she fine. But tonight she wanted to follow me. We have got her hands full as she is crawling all over the place.


Conked out in the crib. I love how she sleeps!

3 comments:

gammy said...

I can't believe how big she is crawling, sitting up by herself playing with her toys. I love her faces. she is such a doll. I love looking at these pics. thanks again. don't know what I would do without them...

NONA said...

Great pictures - just so cute! Thanks for keeping your blog updated.

Nona

Anonymous said...

Ugh, Anthony's mom has had Ashlynn since Friday and is bringing her back today (in a few hours) and I'm about to go insane. This is the Looooongest she's ever been away. So... I know the feeling. I'm missing my baby!!

Abby is so darn cute. She has the cutest expressions on her face.