Thursday, August 13, 2009

We Love Presents

Abby and I just love getting presents! This present was sent to us by JD's girlfriend, Jessica.....thanks so much Jessica! Oddly enough, I have looked for a sippy cup with Abby's name on it and haven't found one. So, Im really glad that we got this. The backpack makes me sad because I know too soon she will be able to wear it, but at least she will be stylin' when she does!


Abby is trying to pull herself up now. Not standing up or anything, but getting on her knees and pulling herself up. I tried to get a picture of it, but apparently she was a little camera shy, this was falling back down....



Not such a great picture, but shows the hair!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay! So glad you got it! I know they are things she can't use yet, but I'm a huge sucker for anything monogrammed or personalized. And they are sooo cute! I have actually seen some moms carry the backpacks as light diaper bags.

gammy said...

they are too cute. I love the monogramming. she seems like a great girl. I love her hair, its growing in. she is such a doll