Friday, August 14, 2009

Mi Cabana

Stuart, Abby and I went to eat at Mi Cabana tonight with friends. It is a local restaurant that normally we love. Tonight, though, the chips had a "soapy" taste to them and the food was just terrible. Needless to say, I will not be heading back. Our highlight was letting Abby taste a lemon though. I didnt get pictures, but I was in tears laughing at her faces.

She did get to enjoy some crackers though:











This is my favorite, she is showing how "Yummy" crackers are!
Justine and I enjoying a good mah-ga-ritaaa! (The only good thing they had going for them)



Jerrid trying to eat, but Stu lovin' on him.



Some of my favorite times are watching big, burly marines holding little Ms. Abby. For whatever reason, I hardly ever see Jerrid holding her - I think she makes him nervous. So when Meg shoved her in his arms, I had to take a shot!

And......Happy 24th Birthday JD!!!!! I called you tonight on your bday, thanks for calling me back ;)

I am officially old as my BABY brother is now 24!

2 comments:

gammy said...

those were great. lemon faces are the best..it a shame the food wasn't good. we went to lunch wed with work and my food was burnt. I had eggplant and spaghetti and the spaghetti had the burnt taste. I didn not eat it and made them take it off the bill. I was starving by 2:00. can't rmrmber where we ate but it happened the 1st time we went there too. we won't go back. love you I feel the same about big bad marines Jerad looks a bit scared...

Mrs.Robert said...

note: that in the Marg pic of us yours in EMPTY and mine is basically FULL!!!!!! I guess you did like them lol! And I agree... will not be heading to Mi Cabanas ANYTIME soon!!!!!!!