Sunday, August 9, 2009

What a Pretty Face!

We didn't have that exciting of a weekend, so not too much to talk about. Although, Stuart and I had our first "date" in awhile. Steve and Justine watched Abby for us Friday night as we went out to eat (very odd with out a little one grabbing everything on the table) and saw GI Joe, a really good movie.

Saturday, Stuart played softball while Abby and I ran errands. Fun times!

Sunday, we cleaned house all day. Ms. Abby just watched.

Smiling over the back of the couch (don't worry Justine is holding her out of sight).





"Let the children come to me; and do not hinder them; for to such belongs the kingdom of Heaven" Matthew 19:14


Stuart and the boys re-screened the porch. Mr. Handyman Stu met the wrong end of a caulk gun! (and yes that is me in the background, hey, Ive been cleaning all day, I know I look rough!)

2 comments:

gammy said...

don't you just love date night. we get one every so often too. glad you had a nice time. love the pics of Abby. Never thought she was doing that by herself, remember you are the one who bought the corners for our table. what a doll she is. Glad your screen is fixed mine, well I don't think it will ever get done... He def. takes after Steve in the sure I know what I'm doing! And I did not know that was you in the background. cute!!!! love you

Justine said...

Those pics of Abby came out sooo good. And the one of Stu is priceless! Thats what he gets for taking ALL day fixing a non broken screen lol j/k
Love you guys!