Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sippy Cup, Etc

I am going to post more on her 7 month bday (Thursday...oh my goodness!) but here are just a few shots that I have gotten this week.

I thought the sippy cup needed a try. Abby loved holding on to it, but couldnt seem to get any juice out. Finally I took the lid off (but didnt get a picture), and let her taste some apple juice. The faces she made had me laughing out loud, but she wanted more, more, more!


Here she is just holding on to it, apparently she thinks it is just another toy.



She loves it, just not sure what it actually does!

This is a "busted" shot. She thought I wasn't looking and crawled into the dog bed. I caught her!



Every night we play in the room that Daddy made. Her shirt actually says "Daddy's girl" but I didn't get a picture of it. Thought this was cute anyways!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Such a big girl! I have got to see her on your Labor Day visit. Make It Happen

gammy said...

whoooo hooooo a visit from my favorite girls can't wait to see you 2. she is really growing up. a sippy cup!!! can't believe it. what a doll....FYI I get on 2 or 3 times a day just to see my little girl.. I love this...

Sara Pollard said...

I think she needs her own dog bed. She is jealous of Ali's. Can't wait to see you all Labor Day Weekend!

Nona