Sunday, August 16, 2009

That girl is busy

Abby is ALL over the place. I can't even keep up with that girl. Here is just a glimpse of one day in the life of Ms. Abby.




She sits in the bouncer every morning while I take my shower. We like it because obviously she can't get out of it, so I know she is safe (along with some Handy Manny). But apparently we may need to rethink this as she tried to jump out this morning. As you can tell by the look on her face, she didn't expect to get caught on her "escape".



But of course Mommy wasnt mad, so then things were ok!




Abby really likes to crawl in my lap. I will never prevent that from happening, I love those little hands crawling on me!




Here is the first look of her standing. She crawled up on my lap and then "stood". This was the best shot I could get, but I have a feeling she will be walking way before Im ready...


We played on the floor all day. Smiles, smiles, smiles!


Hiding under the coffee table....




Reaching for her most favorite things...computer wires (we do have a childproof socket).


Eating a dinner of chicken with rice and bananas. Hopefully she got some of that in her belly!



Sneaking under her exersaucer when I walked out of the room.



Busted again!


3 comments:

Jessica said...

HA! I love the shots of her when she is enjoying her food and those of her when the camera is a shock to her. Can't wait to see you all soon!!! We are SO EXCITED! She is at such a fun age! JD will be supercute with her!

gammy said...

I love the busted shots. she is adorable! and you are too cute explaining yourself after her busted acts. So glad you love blogging this really helps being so far away. can't wait to hug you two.Love the shot after her dinner all done mommy! time to clean up! LOL thanks again and again,,,, gammy

Katie said...

Adorable!!! It is amazing how fast they grow up!!!! I MUST see her when you guys come into town for the holiday...that is a MUST