Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dear Diary

Dear Diary,

Tonight I dropped my toy in the bottom of this contraption that mom likes me to sit in. Well, while I was trying to get it, somehow I managed to fall all in. I heard Mommy laughing and telling Daddy to come in there. Then I heard the click of a camera:





Personally, I didnt find it very funny as it is very hard to sit up trapped under here. No worries, though, I knew someone would eventually rescue me (I have great parents that would do anything for me).
For example, today, I started in classroom three. Then one of my teachers got sick, so they moved me. I worried that Mommy would't find me. But at 5, I heard her getting hysterical with the lady working there, especially when that lady asked "Well what was she wearing?" Silly lady, what else would I be wearing but pink? But Mommy found me and I crawled as fast as I could to her. She thought they had lost me!

I couldn't help but laugh at myself as Im sure I looked pretty silly under there!



Im just so happy all the time and I am SUPER excited to see my Nona and Gammy next week (as well as Poppa and Grandad of course!). I have even heard Mommy talk about "cake", not sure what that is....maybe one day when Im old enough!!

Oops, Wheel of Fortune is almost over, time for bed!

Good night everyone! Love you!

3 comments:

gammy said...

that was precious. except the part where they lost your daughter. hysterical of yes to say the least.

Lindsay said...

Great Post Ann! Too cute. I can't imagine the horror you felt when you couldn't find sweet abbY!!

Katie said...

So what is the plan for next weekend??? When to do I get see that SWEET face?