Friday, August 14, 2009

Links I Love

I just wanted to share a few websites/blogs that I really like. Some of them are just fun and others are....well, heartbreaking. But inspirational.

If you are looking for a site to find inexpensive, handmade products, Etsy is a fantastic place. Many talented women (and maybe men as well) can make just about anything that you want. Particular ones that I like are a former co-worker Mia, who makes gorgeous jewelry. It is inexpensive, but fantastic quality. I absolutely LOVE these bloomers as well. They go just great with these tutus. Definitely will be debuted at a certain little girl's 1st birthday!

Another great site to find cute ideas is Cuddle Cakes. There are some great ideas not only for kids, but just for home decorating in general.

I am NOT a vegetarian, nor do I have any immediate plans to be. I wish I could be, especially after reading this. Be warned that some of it will turn your stomach. I love animals, but what really turned my stomach was how gross our food actually is.

Every single day of my life, I am grateful for my precious Abigail Marie. I thank God that she has entered my life, was healthy, and continues to grow into a beautiful baby. This precious angel, Sara Rose is one of the most beautiful babies that I have ever seen. She was born with many, many complications and still struggles every day. But I love nothing more than to read about her parents' faith and perservance as she continues to grow. It amazes me that she was born at 27 weeks and is so beautiful today. I'll never meet this little girl or her family, but they have touched my life and made me realize not only how thankful I am that I was blessed with a healthy baby, but that God works in wonderful ways. I will continue and pray for and follow this family.

Kelly (one of my favorite bloggers) keeps a prayer blog for her many followers. I think she is one of the angels that inspires others to lead a better life through her blogs.

I also found a blog of a family that has had many stuggles with becoming parents. I truly could not imagine some of the things that they have gone through (six miscarriages), yet continue to trust in God to create the family that they desire. Each Saturday they have numerous giveaways to raise money to bring home their latest joy. If my writing about them helps them raise just $5, then it was worth it. By the way, if you want to read their whole story, there are links on the side to learn all about them.

You may not want to read all of these blogs, but I just wanted to share what I am currently reading. Stuart and I are making the attempt to go back to church as I have always wanted to raise my children in a Christian home. We have not been able to find a church here that we truly love, but we are giving it a try.

If anyone has another great blog that they follow or website that they want to share, please let me know. I am always looking for new websites or blogs to read!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://aqacowyr.arcadepages.com/ucacydi.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense to get income with a money that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]