Tuesday, January 3, 2012

All Over the Place

I am all over the place. I am going on about 5 hours of sleep. I will get to that.

Apparently, this one has no problem sleeping. In any condition.

Seriously, she was snoring last night when I took this picture.

Of course, after I took the picture, I put her in the bed. Little did I know what was coming....
During the week, I wake Abs up about 5:45 to get ready for school. On the weekends, she wakes us up and gets in the bed to watch cartoons for about 30 minutes.

So I was very surprised when she woke me this school morning. I put her in the bed and turned on the cartoons, thinking I would jump in the shower.

Then I saw the clock. It was 3:45 Am!!!
(Yes, I know I should have taken her back to bed. But the cartoons were on and she was snuggled in the bed.)

For the next 2 hours, I nodded off and on (I need my sleep).

I repeatedly woke up to "Momma, turn the cartoons up" and "Momma, turn the cartoons down" and her repeatedly kicking me in the butt laughing and her mad that I swatted her for kicking me in the butt and her sweet face sleeping (I think that was about 20 minutes).

My favorite was me coughing up and her saying "Momma, you scared me!"

Girl scared me being in the bed at that hour!

Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep. My eyes are so tired. I am hoping (praying) that she doesn't repeat it tonight.

But I am soooo proud of her. I hate to jinx it, but she is 98% potty trained. As in, only pull-ups at night. According to school, they are still putting pull-ups on her at nap time, but are going to work on stopping that. She rarely naps on the weekends (unless in the car), so we haven't really dealt with that.

I know I waited a long time to potty train her (well, longer than I thought I would), but I am so glad that I did. She is awesome and has not had an accident in over a week.
I can't believe that she will be 3 on Friday. I was talking to a guy that I used to work with today and he asked if I had kids. I almost broke down when I said I had a daughter that would be 3 on Friday.
How did she get this old???

I am getting very close to a sorta-milestone on blogging. I am hoping to make that Abby's 3 year old post - so expect a good one soon!

No comments: