Sunday, November 28, 2010

Opryland Hotel

Saturday, we went to the Opryland Hotel to take in the sights. It was absolutely beautiful, but oh so crowded! And not stroller friendly.
*********
But we did have the chance to ride a train in the Ryman Auditorium.
It was next to impossible to get a picture of Abby and I both looking at the camera smiling (and I'm not sure how I was roped into riding this train).
Abby looking awfully hesitant. Notice her little hand on my leg, she didn't move it the whole ride.

You can't really see it on this picture, but she is making the funniest face. Like "What have I gotten myself into??"

***********

Once we got home that night, we pulled out the Christmas decorations.


Abby is IN LOVE with the silver beads that I have. They normally go around the tree, but I am thinking that will end in disaster. So, for now, she is wearing them.

1 comment:

gammy said...

too cute on the train. and her new necklaces are beautiful