Thursday, November 25, 2010

Fun with the Ducks

We had a great day with the family for Thanksgiving today. Sadly, I did not get any pictures of all us. It was me, Stu, Abby, Poppa, Nana, Mimi, Jess, JD, Jess' Dad and Jess' Grandma. It was so much fun!
****
But after lunch, Jess, JD and Nana took Abby to the park to feed the ducks. (I had to run home to let the dog out).

Abby might be more interested in the camera.


Walking around with Jess and JD.

Check out all the ducks!











Doesn't she look so grown up in this picture??


Jess giving Abby some crackers for the ducks.



Judging by her mouth, I'm thinking that she ate them.

Abby prefers to not share her snacks!
*********
On another note, we have discovered Abby's new favorite food!

SALAD!!!
Sorry for the gross picture of food in her mouth, but she was trying to say Cheese!
We went to eat at Cracker Barrel last Sunday after church. Abby absolutely only wanted my salad - which I was totally craving.

We had people all over the restaurant staring and pointing at this little gal eating a salad. So now, we make her one as well and she loves to eat only that!


No comments: