Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy Sunny Wednesday!


Here are a few things that I am loving...

I'm Loving that every day when Abby meets me at work, she tells me what color shirt I am wearing.


I'm Loving that I just bought this beautiful dress for a special occasion in July.....


I'm Loving the announcement that my friend Tiffany just made.


I'm Loving that this sweet couple is having Baby #3.



I'm Loving this new book that I am reading.



Happy Hump Day and I hope you have a great rest of the week!

2 comments:

Warf pary of 3 said...

you didnt have to buy that beautiful dress for L's bday party in July, shorts would be just fine. haha!! im loving that Tori and Dean are having another as well.

Warf pary of 3 said...

You didnt have to buy a new dress for L's bday party in July, shorts would have been just fine. haha!!
i really like it, wish i could wear something like that this summer. haha!!
i am loving that Tori and Dean are having another one as well.
have a good weekend