Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Crazy, busy week/weekend. It all ended with a wonderful Easter day.


I worked on this little beauty last night.






A duck bank, duck for the bath, watering can, stickers, a book, and gummy candy.


Abby decided to wake up at 7:15 this morning.





She is a little perplexed about the new basket that appeared in her room overnight.





Yes, this is what her hair looks like every time she wakes up.





She was loving her "Yellow Duck". Even more so when I gave her some money to put in it.










She was pretty thrilled about all of it.

Especially the candy!!




Until we told her that she could only have 2 pieces.




I completely forgot my camera and took no pictures of lunch and hanging out at my parents house. Here is Abby's Easter dress.





Poor baby was so tired (and sunburnt from yesterday) that I only got these two shots.






**********



I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love her dress! It is really pretty. I missed everyone and don't think I will ever plan a backpacking trip on Easter weekend again. Hiking Mt. Leconte is not a stroll in the woods, but I really enjoyed the views and wildflowers. Had the shelter (not the lodge) all to ourselves and got to see the sunset from Cliff Tops.

Miss you my sweet little Abby. And Abby's Mom.

Nana

gammy said...

Love the Easter basket. You did a great job on it. Abby dress is so cute. glad you took pics.