Saturday, April 9, 2011

New Gown

Abby, as always, is adamant about not getting her picture taken.

So I had to go in while she was sleeping to get this one.


For weeks/months, I have been wanting to get Abby a gown to sleep in. All the ones that I found had a trademark character on them. You may not know this, but I am really not a fan of "characters".

I finally found this one today at Gymboree. It has kitties all over it. She looked too cute for words!

Maybe I can get another picture in the morning before church.

********

We had a fantastic day of shopping and lunching with friends. It is about 80 degrees!

We went for a walk about 5 today and went by the apartment pool. There were about 40 people at the pool! And about 5-10 kids IN the pool. Good thing I bought Abby a tankini today - might be needing it soon!

No comments: