Thursday, February 2, 2012

SUYL - Teesha!

Kelly's Korner is hosting another Show Us Your Singles!
My sweet bestie (after much begging by me) has allowed me to post about her.
Teesha is 30 and lives right outside Nashville, TN. She is a beautiful, strong, loving and intelligent woman. Everyone that knows Teesha loves her. She has a strong sense of family and is equally loyal to her friends "the Primaries".

She loves kids and is one my daughter's favorite people. Abby loves "Teesha with the yellow hair like me". Teesha works in the nursery at church and is such a positive and cheery influence on all the kiddos. She loves church and learning about God's plan for her life.

Teesha also loves a fun night out on the town. She loves getting together for a dinner with friends, going dancing on Broadway, or hanging out with a glass of wine for a much needed girls night!
A night in for Teesha is reality TV and a snuggle with her super cute cat, Nike.
During the day, she works for an insurance company and tells great stories about her clients and co-workers. Both who adore her!

After work, it is off to the gym! Teesha loves working out and staying fit.
See her? Yep, finishing a marathon. In.under.2.hours.
She is fierce.
Teesha also loves being outdoors. She has yearly canoe and white water trips with friends.
So if you are a tall, handsome guy looking for a girl to make you laugh, Teesha is it!
She is looking for a guy that is fun to be around and will get along with all her crazy friends. Laid back, yet firm in his beliefs. He would have a relationship with God and be family oriented.

If you are interested in talking to Teesha, please leave me a comment with your email address and I will make sure Teesha gets in contact with you.
***And any gals that read this, if you know of a guy that might be interested, let me know! I can send you her email address.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I have a wonderful friend (he's 31, soon to be 32) who lives outside Nashville -- he might be a good match for Teesha. Have her email me at sarahjmutter@gmail.com if she's interested in hearing more!

Wendy Jeanine said...

I have a friend that would be a great match for her. His name is Michael and his email is firstgradesheets@gmail.com