Saturday, July 16, 2011

Landon's Bday Party

Today we went to Landon's 3rd birthday party!


I can't believe he is already 3 years old! Abby is next! It was at Jumper's Playhouse in Smyrna. We arrived about an hour late, and Abby was in a foul mood, so there was no jumping.


And she demanded to sit alone.



But she was on that cupcake.


Of course, she had to have a red one.


For someone so dainty and clean, she jumped in that cupcake.


Even managed to get it up her nose. Girl has skillz.


So glad that we were able to go and celebrate Landon's Bday.


*****************
But the highlight of the event happened in the bathroom. I was changing Abby's diaper and she stood up, poked her little belly out and said, "Look at my belly, Mommy".


And then just grinned at herself in the mirror.


And made this face. I can't look at this picture without laughing.


*********************

We are officially in our new house. Once we are completely unpacked (pretty close!), I will do a complete post on it. Love it!


1 comment:

gammy said...

that is a hoot. I love her face. Of course I saved that one for me. I love it. She is a mess.