As hopefully most people know, Stu and I are now homeowners! We are both over the moon about it and just too busy to even think straight.
I did throw my camera in my purse to snap some pictures tomorrow, but we don't have Internet until Monday (working on changing that now) so I probably won't be able to post anything until then. I took the day off to "supervise" the final movement.
We closed yesterday at 4 and immediately took one load over to the house. So at least we have one load done!
Stu worked on fixing a giant hole in the garage today. The people that lived there before us cut out a hole underneath the stairs for storage. By doing this, they also cut the support beams under the stairs. It is really not that big of a deal, but something that we wanted to immediately fix.
Stu informed me that during this process he hit a wire with a hammer and shocked the crap out of himself. But he had no idea what the wire went to.
After work, I went to the house to work on the boxes that the boys dropped off all day.
I quickly found out the wire that Stu had hit. It was 89 degrees in the house!
At the time, I didn't put two and two together and just figured that the AC was broken. What luck!
I called the AC people that agreed to meet me at the house in the morning. I mentioned the wire issue and the nice lady said he might have blown it. Fantastic.
But I did manage to find the breaker box (score for me!) and fix that. When I left, I think that cold air was blowing. We will have to check it out in the morning.
Oh the joys of being a homeowner! Still, wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!