Thursday, December 2, 2010

Praying Hard

It is hard to hear things from your friends that you know are devastating them. I hesitate to even write about anything about it, as I am not in the habit of sharing other people's troubles. But this blog is also my outlet.
So, just know that I am praying for all of you. Anyone that is dealing with the loss of a child, test results, fertility, job loss, deployment or break-ups.
I may not know the right words to tell you or say the best thing - but the best thing I can do is know that God is handling it and hope that He gives me the words to at least make you feel a little better.
I dearly love all of the people that are going through these things and remember (although I might not be able to give you the right words), I am only a phone call or email away.
I am a very good listener.

1 comment:

gammy said...

very nicely written