Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Card 2010

Here is a picture of our Christmas card for 2010.



I was very happy with how they turned out and will probably be using the same company again next year!
*However, I realized that although I love getting cards and love looking at all of the ones that we have.....I will def. be cutting down on the number that I send next year.
***********
We have been steam cleaning the carpets the past few nights. I am loving it! I will never, never post before and after pictures. Our carpet is one of the main reasons that I never have people over. But it is part of the dream of apartment living (total sarcasm).
************
Looking forward to the next few days spending time with family. This is the first year in 5 that I haven't had to travel for the holidays....loving it!

No comments: