Monday, December 3, 2012

More Weekend Fun

 Make sure you check out the post below of our fantastic Birthday party we went to on Saturday. 

I am trying to catch up on all my posts! 

*************
Our washing machine broke...sigh. 

So we spent the rest of Saturday at my parents (who were out of town) doing laundry.



The weather was so nice we got out the Rapunzel rider and raced up and down the driveway.

On Sunday, we went to the Smyrna Christmas parade. 


Abby waiting on the parade to start. 


Spencer looks thrilled, but they both had a great time waving at everyone. 


I caught this on my camera. This was her face telling me that Santa was coming! 




Abby and Spencer had such a great time and we even busted them holding hands on the way home! 


Abby put on her Santa hat tonight and was my little helper with the dishwasher. 


After bath, she was thrilled to help stuff Christmas card envelopes. She did get a tad bit upset when I wouldn't let her address them :)

No comments: