Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A True Blogger!

So, as much as I try to update my blog every few days, Lindsay has opened my eyes to a "True Blogger". Kelly's Korner was referenced on one of her blogs, so I clicked just out of curiosity. Lo and behold, this chick is with it! She actually has a little girl, Harper, that was also born in January, so it is great to see/hear all of her milestones as Abby is doing some of the same things. She updates every day with tons of pictures. I only aspire to have that much time on my hands and that level of creativity.

Just in case you were wondering who my fabulous friend Kelly was, I dont know her. But she has a great blog....check it out!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Don't you just love her!? I love her sidebar quote: "We'd Totally Be Friends in Real Life"...loves it

Anonymous said...

i read her blog on a daily basis. i love her stories and that she is just a regular mom like us. how are you doing? have you gone back to work. i love seeing new pics of that sweet baby girl. they grow fast!! im already planning Landon's 1st bday party. talk to you soon