Thursday, June 11, 2009

More Pictures from TN Visit

I finally got some more pictures from our visit over Memorial Day weekend (thanks Mom!). We had quite a good time when we were there.




My parents' next door neighbors who graciously let us borrow their pool.

Abby's First Dip




Loving it!




Watching Nona do some cooking in the kitchen.





My brother, J.D. and his girlfriend Jessica. I am not sure who is more scared in this picture!





How adorable!




Mimi, who has completely put her to sleep!!



But no one (no one)! knocks her out as good as her Poppa!


Abby meeting her friend Bella. How cute is she!

1 comment:

gammy said...

I love the new pics. they are great. your summer is filled with lots of memories. sounds great. I love your little family it just warms my heart and makes it easier that you guys are far away, but yet so close. thanks love you mom/gammy