Monday, June 15, 2009

Abby and Cletis

We went to friends' house last night for a cookout.

And just for the record, Mommy went grocery shopping while Daddy got Abby dressed. I normally do not put my baby GIRL in camo! He buys this stuff when he is alone, I swear. Then he and Mike thought it would be funny to turn her headband with a bow on it (my attempt to help the outfit) around and make her ninja baby!

But while we were there, she made a little buddy named Cletis.


It started with a staring contest.
Which I am proud to say that Abby won.





Then when he thought we werent looking, Cletis lazily stretched towards Abby. He thought she was "the other white meat"!
No worries, no babys were harmed during these pictures!






1 comment:

gammy said...

thats just too cute. Love your descriptions. love the outfit too. she is beautiful no matter what she wears.