Friday, June 12, 2009

Abby's New Toy

We bought Abby this toy that has water in it a few months ago and I found it today. We really have too much stuff! So I blew it up and filled it with water. She found it fun for about 5 minutes, then moved on to other things.


















Abby and Daddy practicing to sit up!


I also have decided I would like to try putting shoes on her. I always said that I would wait until she actually can walk, but they are just so darn cute. This pair is a size 2 (3-6 months) and humongous on her. Surely she will grow into them though. About 2 seconds after this picture was taken, they were kicked off and chewed on. Practice makes perfect!

1 comment:

gammy said...

those are great. i like that water toy. thats neat never had one of those. and sitting up with daddy awwww. Love her shoes. thanks again for sharing.. love you gammy/mom