Friday, June 5, 2009

Random Pictures

When I went home to TN, I completely forgot my camera. I am still waiting on people to send me pictures (ahem, Mom, JD).


But I did buy a 7.99 disposable camera to take pictures. That is quite an experience to hold the little button in, way for it to "charge" to use the light and then have to wind it after a picture. But I think the worse part is not getting to see the picture right away. You have no idea if eyes are closed, lighting is right, etc. What did we do before digital cameras???




We enjoyed a great lunch at Miller's Grocery.



Abby and Gammy at work.


Abby's first bathing suit.




My what a big ole head! So many brains in there!



Took a walk on the Greenway.



And this one was from this morning, trying to use the rest of my roll of film. But it is also Abby's first time to wear jean shorts. I found them in a drawer. She looks like a boy in this picture, but I swear her shirt is pink.





1 comment:

gammy said...

love her bathing suit! and blue jean skirt. oh can't wait to see you guys. we are so excited.