Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thank You!!

I got an email from Stuart today and below is what he said.

"how is everyone doing. i have been getting a lot of cards lately, its really nice. makes me feel good that my family and yours really cares enough to send the cards. they all put very nice messages in there too."

This year's holidays are especially hard for us, obviously being apart. If you sent him a card, I really appreciate it, as it helps lift his spirits! Feel free to send another or pass on his address. A card means alot to him when he can't be around his family.

Here is his address again if anyone needs it:

Cpl Staples, SG (C Co, 1st Plt)
1st Bn, 2d Marines
Unit 73055
FPO AE 09509-3055

1 comment:

gammy said...

great to here that he is getting cards. I'll post it on facebook too. thanks. hope you are doing well. schools are closed tomorrow we have snow and ice.. love you and thanks again for the note from Stuart...