Sunday, December 14, 2008

37 Weeks (Full Term)

I am 37 weeks along today, which is technically considered full term. This means at this point, Abby's lungs are completely developed. Generally, at this stage the baby weighs about 6 pounds and is 19 inches long. And her hair looks like what it will when she is born. In my mind, I picture her having a full head of hair if that is truly an indication of the amount of heart burn pregnant women have. I am exhausted and ready to stop working, but am going to try and at least make it until Mom gets here (next Friday).
I put the glider and mobile together today (again, I am putting off the hospital bag). Pictures are below.







2 comments:

Lindsay said...

hooooome stretch! it's always the longest! and i had heartburn terribly with both my kids and both were purdy much bald.

gammy said...

I love your glider. you will love I always wanted one and never one. I know you are ready. just wait your mom will be there in no time. can't wait to check out the pictures. Just remember I need pics as soon as possible after Stuart of course. remember your phone and take a pic and send it as soon as possible.