Thursday, December 25, 2008

Ali (Santa's Little Helper)

My sweet little Ali absolutely hates putting on any type of clothing. So, of course I buy her something for every holiday and make her wear it. This is her Santa's Little Helper outfit. Last year she had a dress with a fur collar, but it was really too cruel, so I only got her a t-shirt this year.










This is her sitting on my feet (or trying to get away from the camera).
I finally got her to "pose" for a picture. She looks so thrilled, I know. She actually sat in this position for a solid hour (unheard of normally) until I took the shirt off.

2 comments:

gammy said...

looks like she is saying fine mom I'll do it just for you but I don't like. she is too cute. have a great time with your mom glad she will be with you. love you

Anonymous said...

The poor dog... her little momma is finding humor in her misery. She doesn't appear to be enjoying the cute little santa tshirt in the slightest.