Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Maternity Photos and Doc Appt

Here is the link to the rest of the maternity photos. Some of them are "bare belly" so be prepared! I am trying to decide a few to print out and frame, so any suggestions, let me know...

http://flickr.com/photos/33626299@N02/show/

I also went to the doctor this afternoon. I have not dilated yet, but am starting to thin out. So it should be soon. My last test came back negative, so everything is all set, just waiting for Abby to get here. Mom arrives Friday night and is super excited! My next appointment is December 30th.

4 comments:

gammy said...

those were amazing .I don't think I have cried that much in a long time. I can't wait to share them. thanks so much.. love you. wow

gammy said...

I sent the site to my sister Carole and she said Ann is beautiful and so amazing. she is waiting for my call of my grand daugther and is so excited.

Nancy said...

Beautiful photos, Ann! (I especially like the heart in front of the tummy pic, too.) You had a great photographer. Praying your labor will go smoothly. What a great Christmas present to receive! Take care.

Love,
Aunt Nancy (and Uncle Glenn)

Katie said...

Ann those pics turned out soooooo good......there are so many good shots i would never be able to choose....so good luck with that.

Hope you are enjoying the time with your mom.......few days and counting .....