Monday, August 13, 2012

Saturday Morning

 Saturday Morning I got to spend some much overdue time with one of my favorite little guys. 

Spencer!!!

 He is such a good little boy and was a joy to be around.

 Abby was a handful....but we survived it.


Abby loves to pose and was happy to do so while Spencer looked a little....shocked. 
 

He may have just been embarrassed about the pink Bumbo he had to sit in. 
 

And he was a little obsessed with the cheese he was munching on. (Abby still posing). 
 

I love this one....I almost got a smile out of Spencer!


Abby loves to make silly faces super close to someones face. (Funny most of the time except when it is 5:30 AM)
 

I think Spencer was more in shock than anything. 

If you want to see more pictures of Spencer (and MUCH better ones at that), check out my friend Lindsay's blog for his 9 month pictures.

****************

The rest of the weekend was spent tearing the master bath apart. I hate painting. With a passion. 

I am sure I will love it when it is done, but right now I hate it. 

Hopefully I will have the before and after pictures up on Thursday.

A little sneak peak of the new color...

********************

Abby loves to play on my phone. Usually games. 

We went to dinner on Sunday night with the family for my bro's birthday. 

This was what she worked on for 15 minutes:


Totally cracks me up....that girl is a mess!!

No comments: