Sunday, July 1, 2012

Staying Cool

I hate being indoors in the summer! But it is so stinkin' hot that we just don't have a choice.

I went outside to get the newspaper this morning and it was already 90!

Small recap of our pretty uneventful weekend:



Saturday night is usually mani/pedi night. This weekend was no exception. She is so grown up doing her own nails.



After spending 2 half days in the house, it is pretty sparkly clean. Abby helped with the sink in the master.

************************
Stu got home from a weekend of softball (he is nuts) around noon on Sunday.

I told him that I MUST get out of the house.


So we packed up and headed to one of my favorite places....


The Opryland Hotel!

I didn't get many pictures, but it was so cool (temp wise) there. We walked along all the walkways and rode the boat.

I am only working a day and a half this week...yah! Hoping that it cools off though!

No comments: