Monday, July 9, 2012

Things They Say

I live with two crazy people.


(Abby working on our craft project)

On the way home from dinner tonight, Stu was telling a story. If you know him, you know that sometimes his stories can be long and a little winded.

During one of the pauses, I said, "Stop at the wine store".

He said, "Shut up!" real mean.

I was like, "Geez, why not?"

He said, "What??? Oh, I thought you told me to stop telling my story."

We both got a good laugh out of that one.


(Abby passed out on the way home from church)

Abby loves to ask what time it is, although she has no concept of time.

Tonight I told her that it was time for bed. She immediately looked at the clock.

Stu said, "What time is it, Abby?"

She replied, "Clock O' Eight"

At least the gal knows her bedtime.

No comments: