Thursday, June 28, 2012

Cold Treat in the Heat

Omg, I have been so sick. I cough non-stop (my poor co-workers probably want to kill me). So I finally broke down and went to the doctor today. I have a "serious sinus infection". Apparently 4 out of 5 people that get this, get over it quickly. Lucky me, it stuck with me. So they gave me some meds and I am hoping that it goes away soon.

After the doctor, I picked Abby up from daycare. Since it is 105 degrees here, we stopped for ice cream.



Abby was thrilled. In talking with her, apparently today was "ice cream truck day" so she got two in one day. Needless to say, dinner was a no-go.


This is her showing me her "Brr, it's cold" face.

*****************

Me and 15 of my gal friends are headed to the premiere of Magic Mike tomorrow night. I am so excited! Bring on the Channing Tatum and Matthew McConaughey. Let's just hope that my cough attacks don't ruin it.

No comments: