Tuesday, June 12, 2012

BFF's

We went to the ballpark again tonight to watch Stu play ball.  


I brought some sidewalk chart to let the girls play with. They pretty much either broke the pieces or used them to kill ants. Lovely.


Abby showing me her mean face.


These girls are just too stinkin' adorable.


They just love hanging out with each other!


I was just so happy that they posed for pictures!



And then of course they wanted an action shot done.

*********************

I have been following a new (to me) blog for a few months now. There is an adorable little girl named Lucy that was diagnosed with cancer about 18 months ago. This past week, she went into a coma and it was absolutely heartbreaking to read about.

But today a miracle truly happened. The little girl woke for 15 minutes and her mom got about 2 minutes of it on video. Reading the post that her mom wrote brought me to tears and the video brought out the tissues.

I just wanted to share - God is Good!

*********************

A few weeks ago, I put our deposit down on our first vacation (well, other than traveling to TN) since I was pregnant! I am so overly excited, we are headed to the Happiest Place on Earth - Disney World!!!

It is exactly 180 days from today (I booked 3 character meals today so I know the days). I could literally spend hours looking on the site getting excited.

We obviously aren't telling Abby yet. I couldn't handle 180 days of "But, when Mommy?"

But I just know that she is going to love it. Can't wait til December!

1 comment:

gammydi said...

so excited about your trip... these girls are just too cute together. love the pics.