Sunday, December 18, 2011

To Grandma's House We Go

This has been another busy, busy weekend.


I have pictures from Abby's school party, but they are on my phone so I'll post those later this week.

Saturday night, we had our friends' Christmas party. It was so great to catch up with everyone (and the first time in a loooong time that no one was pregnant!).


These are all my besties - I love them all!


*****************

We got up early this morning and drove to Chattanooga to visit my grandmother, aunt, uncle, and cousins.


Abby cheesing before lunch.


With her Christmas presents - Tigger (the Tiger) and Hippo (the Hippo).


We need to work on our naming skills.

The ride home - she was out before we got on the interstate.

Nice, peaceful ride home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun weekend!
Naming skills doesn't get much better. My daughter is 13 & EVEYTHING is now named Steve or Carl (don't ask, I have no idea). Glad you all enjoyed your trip. Sleeping babies on peaceful car rides makes it all that much nicer. Have a good week :)

gammydi said...

busy busy weekend. Abby's hair looks like it was trimmed or just the way she is cheesing in the picture. glad you had a good time and peaceful drive home.