Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Running Around Like Mad

The main feedback that I have gotten from Abby's Day Care is how shy she is.


I swear, she just saves it up for when she gets home. She talks non stop from 5:30 to 8. She talks so fast that she starts stuttering and not even making sense. Stu and I crack up every night.

I got her new shoes at the Sugar Babies sale (hello...Stride Rite for $3!).

She broke them in.


We honestly did over 100 laps around the house. Even Ali gave up after awhile.



She comes up with the funniest things.


After a few laps, she said "Let's go around with sunglasses on". So we both put on our sunglasses on and we were off!


Then we wore stickers for a few laps.


Then laps that we walked.


Then laps with Ali on her leash (Ali did not enjoy this).


She crashed pretty hard tonight.


***********************


Tonight is reminding me of how much I love Nashville.


CMA's Baby!


Maybe one day......

No comments: