Sunday, November 18, 2012

Weekend Photos

It was a gorgeous weekend here...even got some yardwork done!! 


Saturday night I got to hang out my besties for our annual Thanksgiving dinner. These are the best girls ever (one of whom thought it funny to hand me a pumpkin 2 seconds before the picture was taken). 

Abby came with me and spent her time doing this......


Seriously, found this gal upstairs all decked out cooking for the kiddos. 


She had so much fun that this happened as soon as we got in the car. 


Sunday morning we got up and met my mom at Percy Warner Park. It was so pretty, but I didn't get many pictures. Abby did love climbing on this statue thing. 


We came to cheer my bro on as he ran his first marathon (and one of the hardest). We finally saw him (in the yellow) about mile 18. I was so proud of him! 


After that, we briefly met up with some work people to run a 5K in downtown Nashville. I lost them before the race even started, but had a great time with Abby and my mom. Again, another beautiful day! 


Abby has discovered the "turn around" function on my phone/camera. I found about 20 of these pictures on my phone today. 

She knows how to use that phone better than I do!

No comments: