Friday, January 9, 2009

Abby is here!!

Abigail Marie Staples arrived January 6 at 4:18 AM. She weighed 7 pounds, 11 ounces and was 21 inches long. I ended up having a c-section, so am still a little sore. Abby had some distress when she was born and still has some fluid in her lungs so they are keeping her until Monday night. I have been discharged but am "rooming in" with her until she is released. I just stopped by my house for a second, but wanted to at least post a few pictures. Ill write more next week when I am home!!

Thanks to EVERYONE for their prayers and support....Stuart and I are so excited and blessed to have her!

The first picture was taken this morning and the second is after a big meal. Falling asleep with her mouth open!






4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Ohhhhh she is PRECIOUS! You'll be a great mom just remember to keep the Anneurism Ann to a minimum. HA!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ann and Stuart-Steve said that you need to get that girl a fishing pole! Enjoy every moment with her.

gammy said...

glad you went home for a while. Love you and thanks for all the pics. kisses both of you ..

Anonymous said...

She's stunning! Congrats to you both!